(taken from Article III of the Constitution)
It is the purpose of the Regina Catholic Schools Teachers’ Association to:
- Further the objectives of the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation provincially and locally.
- Support the professional and spiritual growth of members.
- Bargain collectively on behalf of members for a local collective bargaining agreement subject to the local bargaining provisions of The Education Act, 1995.
- Ensure effective communications between members, the Federation and other local teacher associations.
- Ensure effective representation in Federation affairs.
- Promote the best interests of the teaching profession.
- Support social activities and good fellowship among RCSTA members.